Write an article
Interested in technology? Send your own article to firstname.lastname@example.org and it will be published as a letter. Before sending your article, please read the rules below. Thanks!
Keep in mind:
- Articles must be of your own authorship and cannot be copied from other websites. However, you can quote sentences as long as you use quotation marks.
- Your articles can’t have less than 100 words.
- You can add images to your posts but only such of good quality.
- Don’t add unnecessary letters, symbols and punctuation marks to your posts.
- Your post must have a title.
- Posts can’t contain advertisments or innapropriate/offensive content.
- You can paste your articles directly into the message or send them as attachments in the following formats: .doc, .docx, .odt. Links to articles in online services such as Google Docs are also accepted.
- If something is wrong, we will contact you via the email you sent your article from.