Viva Video is a great and simple app for editing your smartphone videos on the go.
The app is very advanced and lets you do some really amazing things. Here are just some of its features:
- Themes – ready templates for quickly editing your video. Just add a title and select some music and Viva Video does the rest for you.
- Advanced clip editing – change the speed, reverse the video, trim it, split it, turn on panning, mute the original audio and much more.
- Dubbing – record your own dubbing and add it to the video.
- Stickers and FX – add images and GIFs to your video.
- Filters – select one from a variety of filters to make your video stand out.
- Transitions – add professional looking transitions in between clips.
- Built-in camera – record directly from the app and don’t wait for the clips to import.
- Video collage – make a collage out of your videos.
Interface and navigation
Using Viva Video is simple and easy to learn. On the main page you will find seven options. You can start recoding, edit, download new materials (such as themes, fonts and stickers), open the studio or create a collage. The studio is where all your videos and drafts are stores. You can always finish editing a video later.
The editing screen is divided into three tabs – themes, music and editing. Themes are ready templates for your video. Just select one and most of the work will be done for you. In the music section you will find some proloaded tracks, but you can also select your own. If you want to mute the intire video, just press the speaker icon on the left side of the tab. The editing section is the biggest and the most impotant. Here you can find both simple and advanced editing tools. To edit the order of your clips select Clip edit and drag the thumbnails to the right positions. You can also duplicate and split videos. After editing your video you can save a draft, share it on social media or export it. Just find the two buttons in the top right corner of the screen.
There are two verions of Viva Video – a paid one and a free one. The only drawback of the free one is a small watermark on your videos. Regardless of which version you choose, Viva Video will be a great choice. It’s fast, simple and intuitive. If you want to make great videos, this is the best way.
icon in featured image: finestandroid.com