Ever wanted to iritate your friends? Here are 5 easy iPhone pranks.
- Endless typing. Send a three dots GIF in the middle of a conversation (you can download it here). The person you were talking to will go mad with impatience.
- Evil autocorrect. Open the settings and go to General – Keyboard – Add new shortcut. Change a frequently used word to its opposite or to something funny. When your victim tries to write the word the phone will change it to whatever you chose.
- Frozen home screen. Take a screenshot of your friend’s home screen and move all the apps to a different page. Now go back to the first screen. The icons won’t be active.
- Broken home button. Drop down the notification centre. Now pull it up about half way and press the home button without lifting your finger from the screen. The notification panel should disappear. After this the home button will not work (you will be able to open the recent apps screen though). In addition, it will be impossible to open the notification centre and control centre. Restarting the phone will fix this.
- Disappearing apps. Find a folder on your friend’s iPhone. Long press the icon of a frequently used app and drag it to the second page of the folder. Let it go and drag it to the third page without dropping it. Now press the home button without lifting your finger from the screen. The app will disappear. To restore the icon, reboot the iPhone.
Images: buzzfeed.com, technobezz.com